Our phone tracker is a java application which runs on a mobile phone. It communicates with a an internal GPS modulr or bluetooth GPS device and records the location at intervals.
At the end of a journey, you have the option to save the locations to a memory card or to send them to Motortrace via GPRS. Sending the data to Motortrace allows you to view your journeys on a map, calculate your mileage and generate journey reports
- No need for an extra GPRS data SIM
- No need for a tracker unit
- No installation costs
- Live location data updated whenever you want
- Location recorded every few seconds*
- When uploaded, you can view your journeys for the past week
- Replay previous journeys
- Aids driver timesheet generation
* The tracker contains an algorithm which is setup to relay coordinates only when neccessary to minimise data transfer. The time or distance between datapoints is configurable.